Recently Sold For $0.04
01/09/2010 , at 20:16:50
$100 Chase Visa Gift Card. Use anywhere Visa is accepted.
- The Visa Gift card is a "non-reloadable" card, meaning the initial value is set by the person who purchased the card. Additional funds cannot be added later.
- The Visa Gift card carries the Visa logo like any other Visa card, so it can be used at the millions of places that accept Visa cards.
- Like a credit card, when you are ready to pay, hand the card to the cashier and sign the purchase receipt.
- Most Visa Gift cards do not come with a PIN, therefore, you should not push DEBIT, if using a keypad. This will cause your transaction to be declined. Instead, press the CREDIT button and then sign the receipt.
- Go to www.chase.com/giftcard to register your card and find your balance at anytime.
The card does not offer a line of credit like a credit card. If your gift card states Valid only in the United States on the front, the provider has issued a Domestic Use Only card. Although your gift card will not be accepted at locations outside of the United States, it is welcome at millions of locations within the U.S. where Visa cards are accepted.
*Chase is a registered trademark of JP Morgan Chase.
*Product images may vary from actual product appearance